- Sweet Corn on the Cob (3 Pcs) ‡
- Cherry Tomatoes (2 cups) ‡* 250gm for Rs 25
- Yellow Bell Pepper, Chopped (1 Pc) ‡
- Leeks, chopped ( 1 pc)
- Garlic Cloves (4 pcs) ‡
- White beans, cooked (1/2 cup)
- Vegetable Stock (1 cup)
- Lemon, juiced (1 pc) ‡
- Cayenne Pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Ginger, crushed (1 pc) ‡
- Radish Micro-greens, for garnish ‡
- Olive Oil, to taste
- Coriander, for garnish ‡
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
* Special offer:
‡ Available on Doodhwala
- Holding an ear of corn on an angle in a large mixing bowl, slice fresh kernels off the cob and reserve 1/3 cup kernels for garnish. Using the back of your knife, remove the excess ‘milk’ (liquid) from the cob, into the bowl with the kernels.
- Place the corn and remaining ingredients into a blender and thoroughly blend until smooth, 3 to 4 minutes. Refrigerate mixture (in the blender well) for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve, blend mixture for 30 seconds and adjust seasonings.
- Ladle gazpacho into bowls and top with a sprinkle the reserved corn kernels.
- Finish each serving with a drizzle of oil and a small about of Radish Micro-greens and coriander leaves.