- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 cup Broth
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, non fat plain
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 cup Skim milk
- Heat olive oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle with cornstarch and cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
- While whisking, slowly add in broth and milk.
- Continue whisking to combine until smooth.
- Raise heat to medium high and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Once simmering, simmer for about 2 minutes, until it starts to thickened, again, whisking constantly.
- Remove from heat and little by little, whisk in greek yogurt.
- Once combined, place back on the heat (medium) and stir in Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bring to a simmer and simmer for an additional 2 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Serve over pasta immediately or let cool completely (so it can thicken) and serve as a pizza sauce and enjoy!
- Toss in chicken, mushrooms or broccoli for more health and taste. If not using immediately, store in airtight container in fridge.