- Bread 8-9 slices of bread
- Eggs 2 eggs
- Warm milk 3 cups
- Castor sugar 3 tbsp
- Fresh cream 2 tbsp cream (optional)
- Butter 2tbsp butter
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Custard powder 1tbsp (optional)
1. Cut out the edges of the bread. Put crushed bread into a bowl. Then add warm milk, castor sugar, cream, butter, vanilla essence, custard powder and eggs.
2. Blend the mixture lightly.
3. Take a baking dish, grease it with butter. Then add the mixture into the dish.
4. Pour the mixture into the dish. Place the dish into the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 degree C.
5. Take out the pudding from the oven and enjoy!