- Even fussy eaters will love this recipe because it has the comfort of a baked chicken and rice dish,
with the fresh flavors of bell pepper, pineapple, and green onion.
- 2 clove – garlic
- 1/4 cup – brown sugar
- 1/4 cup – soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cup – chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup – rice
- 1 medium – onion
- 2 medium – bell pepper, red
- 1/4 cup – pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 kg – chicken breast or things boneless
- 1 stalk – spring onions
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
2.Mince garlic and add to a mixing bowl with brown sugar, soy sauce, chicken broth and rice.
3.Dice onion and bell peppers; add to the mixing bowl along with the pineapple
4.Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces and add to mixing bowl. Stir to combine; pour into prepared baking dish.
5.Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
6.Slice green onions.
7.After baking for 20 minutes, remove foil; add sliced green onions. Bake an additional 15-20 minutes. Rice should be tender and the chicken cooked through.