Ingredients :(All items are available on Doodhwala)
- 300 – 400 gm uncooked pasta
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce (You can buy Fun Foods Pasta Alfredo with Cheese bottle on Doodhwala)
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a large baking dish, stir together uncooked pasta, alfredo sauce, chicken stock, chicken, and garlic. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
3. Uncover; stir. At this point, you should check the pasta to make sure that it is al dente (firm but just about finished cooking). If it’s still too hard after 30 minutes, just cover the dish and return to the oven until pasta is al dente.
4. Sprinkle mozzarella over the top. Bake uncovered for 10 more minutes (or until cheese is melted and pasta is tender).
5. Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan or fresh chopped herbs, if desired.