- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk, or rice milk, 1% milk , or milk of choice.
- 1/3 cup quinoa flakes – you can find these flakes in the cereal section next to the oatmeal
- 1/4 cup goji berries, dried blueberries or cranberries – you can also make this without any of the berries
- pinch of sea salt
Choose any of these or all of these !
- peanut butter, almond butter, maple syrup, or honey
- toasted walnuts or toasted or raw almonds, or raw sunflower seeds
- fresh fruit like strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, mango, peaches, sliced banana
- dried fruits like blueberries, cranberries, cherries or chia seeds
- Dates or apples
- In a small to medium sized saucepan set over medium-high heat, bring the almond milk to a boil.
- When the milk comes to a boil, add in the ⅓ cup quinoa flakes, the ¼ cup berries and a pinch of salt, turn off the heat and give the cereal a stir.
- Let the cereal sit for 3 minutes to allow the quinoa flakes to cook through.
- Give the cereal and give it a final stir. It will be a lot thicker and creamier.
- Ladle the cereal into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings!